It’s Spring. There’s a green mist on the trees, the crocuses and tulips have bloomed, and it’s time for spring-weather food. The kind that tastes like outside looks; crisp, colorful, and fresh. This is where it is. Inject color into your Monday.
1. It’s totally time to take spring to the next level with this salad. These carrots are out of control pretty.
3. This kale is going make your Monday feel like Friday.
This salad is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make and it makes a great addition to any meal. I may have even eaten it for breakfast today. I’ve eaten this salad a couple of different ways. I’ve added cucumbers. I’ve used balsamic vinaigrette to top it off. I’ve used just lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. I’ve thrown my favorite coleslaw dressing on it. I’ve even eaten it for breakfast.
And don’t forget…
1 bunch radishes
1 bunch carrots
1 bunch kale
Wash the carrots, radishes, and kale. If you want, peel the carrots. Slice the radishes fairly thin. Julienne the carrots. Chop the kale into thin strips.
Eat the salad.
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 bunch carrots
- 1 bunch kale
- Wash carrots, radishes, and kale. Peel carrots if you want.
- Slice the radishes thin.
- Julienne carrots.
- Cut kale into thin strips.
- Toss with favorite dressing.